TOMATO KETCHUP, 300g
We're shaking things up. A delicious, great-tasting, sustainably sourced, 100% natural ketchup that contains 2x the fruit and 1/2 the refined sugar.
Tomatoes, Pear, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Spices. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Typical values per 100g: Energy: 412kj/97,2 kcal, Fat: 0g, of which saturates: 0g, Carbohydrate: 21g, of which sugar: 21g, Protein: 2g, Salt: 2.1g
The surplus pears in our ketchup are collected from the next door valley to our factory, and are 'out-grades' or surplus to demand, so they have no other buyer
- To guarantee delivery in time for Easter orders must be placed before 11am on Wednesday 8th of April with Next Day Delivery.
- Free delivery on all orders over £50.
- Order before 11am for next day delivery.
- Delivery costs are calculated on the weight of your order. Orders below 2kg will be sent via Royal Mail and include the option of standard or express delivery. Orders above 2kg will be sent via courier and will arrive within 1-2 working days.
- Please contact us for international delivery outside of Europe.
Did we miss the mark this time?
You can return a product for a full refund for up to 30 days after purchase if it’s unopened and unused.
Send to – Rubies in the Rubble, 3 Loughbourough Street, London, SE11 5RB
If there was a quality problem with your order, please email email@example.com for a full refund up to 30 days after purchase.
Please include a range of pictures to help us understand the problem, including the jar batch number.
What if the planet’s favourite condiment was also good for the planet?
We're proud to have developed a ketchup which matches the world’s best in taste, quality, and consistency, that's also sustainable.
We’ve focussed on the two largest ingredients in the world’s most popular condiment – sugar and water – and replaced them with fruit and vegetables that would have otherwise been discarded.