Ketchup Contract - Terms & Conditions Promotion
IN SHORT -
We think our ketchup is absolutely banging. If you don't, we'll give you your money back.
This promotion is valid on sales of our Tomato Ketchup, from our webshop only, across August.
To get your money back (max £3.50), email email@example.com with the subject line "FORK OFF".
IN LONG -
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Rubies in the Rubble, 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, UK, SE11 5RB
- The Rubies in the Rubble Tomato Ketchup trial promotion is open to UK residents who are 18+ and excludes employees and their families of Rubies in the Rubble, subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- The Rubies in the Rubble Tomato Ketchup trial promotion applies to Rubies in the Rubble Tomato Ketchup 300g purchased from www.rubiesintherubble.com during the month of August.
- To take part in the Rubies in the Rubble Tomato Ketchup trial promotion, purchase a bottle of Rubies in the Rubble Tomato Ketchup between 01/08/20– 31/08/20, and to claim your money back email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "FORK OFF".
- You'll be contacted by the Rubies in the Rubble team. You will get a refund onto the card you purchased the ketchup from. Please include your online order number.
- Claims must be made by 23:59 07th September 2020. Any claim attempts made after this date or receipts that are not dated within the promotional period will be deemed as invalid.
- Only one claim for a single refund per email address & order number.
- Only individual consumers may participate.
- The Tomato Ketchup trial promotion is offered as a ‘thank you’ for trying our ketchup. It must be taken as offered. No alternative rewards will be provided. All rewards are non-transferable.
- No claims from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims or those not in accordance with these instructions will be rejected.
- Direct claims only, participants cannot make claims under someone else's name or address. Please ensure your use your legal name at the time of claiming.
- Each valid claim will receive a BACS refund to the itemised amount shown on the order confirmation, max amount £3.50.
- Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- BACS payments will only be made payable to the person whose name appears on the online registration form and the bank details entered. Please ensure your name is typed correctly and matches the name of the account holder. BACS payment will be administered by Rubies in the Rubble.
- For enquires relating to this offer please email: email@example.com
- By claiming, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter’s partners for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
- Anyone trying to circumvent these rules by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer or computers to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of script, brute force or any other automated means, that person or person’s entries will be disqualified and any reward will be void.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- English law shall govern these terms and conditions and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.