- 450g 12% Fat Beef Mince
- 1 tbsp Chipotle Ketchup ( for two patties)
- 1 tbsp Firey Ketchup ( for two patties)
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Four Brioche Buns
- 1 red onion ( sliced into rings)
- 3 large gerkins (sliced)
- Rubies in the Rubble Spicy Tomato Relish
- Iceburg Lettuce & Rocket
- 4 slices of bacon ( fried)
- Sliced Red Leicester Cheese
- Split the beef mince in half by separating them into two bowls. Add Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper to both bowls, and in one use the Fiery Ketchup and in the other add the Chipotle Ketchup. Mash together using your hands, and create four patties.
- In a frying pan, fry the bacon until crispy, transfer to a plate and leave .
- Reheat the pan, and fry the patties in the bacon oil, on a medium heat, 8 minutes a side . On the last few minutes, pop a slice of Red Leiscester Cheese on top of the burger, and it will melt rather aesthetically over the burger patty.
- While they cook, slice your brioche buns and pop them in the toaster to crisp up.
- Construct your burger as tall as you can make it, serve with more Chipotle/ Firey Ketchup ( depending on what you have chosen). Suggestion- Spicy Tomato Relish, Rocket, Burger& Cheese, Red onion, Chipotle Ketchup bacon and Mayonnaise to finish the burger.
Recipe by The Culinary Bee