As the run-up to Christmas heats up, we’ve got a time-saving trick to get a delicious and festive dish in no time using our Pear, Fig and Port Chutney. Needless to say, it’s PEARfect!
Preparation time: 20 mins
1. Season 2 pork chops on both sides with salt & pepper
2. Melt a little butter in a shallow pan and on a medium-high heat, brown the chops on either side for a few minutes. The fat should colour nicely.
3. Add in 4 teaspoons of our Pear, Fig & Port chutney.
4. For added succulence, pour in a glug of dry cider, let it bubble then lower the heat and cover the top, stirring occasionally.
5. Continue cooking for about five minutes, then remove the lid and let the cider reduce by about half.
6. Serve immediately with sautéed potatoes and broccoli.