- 1 pound of salmon ( 4-6 pieces)
- 3 heaped tbsp. Rubies In The Rubble Chipotle Ketchup
- 3 teaspoons maple syrup
- ½ mango (diced)
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
- 1 beef tomato (diced)
- 1 medium avocado (diced)
- 3 limes
- Set oven rack to the middle position. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with foil/baking parchment and coat with olive oil. Evenly spread out the salmon fillets on the tray. Generously season the fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, add the chipotle ketchup, the juice of one lime and maple syrup together and coat the salmon fillets,
- Roast for 10 to 12 minutes. The fish should be flaky and moist (keep the juices for extra flavour)
- In a separate bowl, add the chopped avocado, tomato, garlic, red onion and mango together, coat with the juice of one lime.
- Bake your tacos (or however it says to prepare them) Serve one piece of salmon on each tortilla and top with the tangy mango salsa. Add additional toppings like sour cream, coriander etc.
Recipe by The Culinary Bee