- 350g Rude Health Muesli (I mean..you can use can use another brand, but we love the Rude Health brand ethos and their products are fantastic).
- 300g brown rice sugar/ agave syrup
- 30g coconut/ rapeseed oil
- 100g nut butter
- 100g cranberries
- Handful of nuts of your choice (we use hazelnuts and almonds)
- Preheat the oven to 130°C
- Melt the brown rice syrup/agave syrup with the coconut/rapeseed oil and nut butter in a pan over a low heat
- Mix together the Muesli with the cranberries and a handful of any nuts of your choice (we use hazelnuts and almonds)
- Add the syrup and nut butter mixture and mix thoroughly
- Spread the mixture into the tin and press down with the spatula to make the surface even.
- Bake for 45 mins, then remove from the oven and, after about 15 minutes, cut into four across, and four down to make 16 chunky bars. Let cool completely.
- If you've got a particularly sweet tooth, you can even dunk the chunks into melted chocolate...mmmm.
Recipe created by Catherine Rose from Catherine Rose Consulting www.catherineroseco