- 300g Rude Health Granola (I mean..you can use can use another brand, but we love the Rude Health brand ethos and their products are fantastic).
- 120g peanut butter
- 65g almond butter
- 10g coconut oil
- 115g honey or agave nectar
- 50g raisins (or choc chips!)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Line a 9 x 9 inch square tin with cling film and pop to the side.
- Put the nut butters, oil and honey into a microwavable dish and heat in the microwave until you can easily stir it all together (Can also do this on the hob in a pan).
- Mix the granola, salt and raisins in with the melted mixture.
- Ensure everything is evenly coated and then turn out into the lined tin.
- Press into all the corners and over the whole base until it is quite condensed.
- Whack in the freezer for 30 mins .
- Take it out the freezer, turn out onto a chopping board and cut into chunks.
- If you've got a particularly sweet tooth, you can even dunk the chunks into melted chocolate...mmmm.
Recipe created by Catherine Rose from Catherine Rose Consulting www.catherineroseco