- Guacamole - 2x Avocado, Chilli, Lime, Coriander
- 2 x 200g bags plain tortilla chips
- 200g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- 150ml soured cream
- Rubies Chipotle Ketchup
- Heat the oven to 180C.
- Pour the tortilla chips to a large ovenproof dish.
- Prepare the guacamole by smashing avocados, seasoning with salt & pepper and adding fresh chilli and a handful of coriander.
- Add the grated cheese to the chips and place in the heated oven.
- Remove after the cheese has melted – about 5 minutes.
- Spoon guacamole, Rubies Chipotle Ketchup and sour cream on top and serve.
Discover our delicious carrot & cabbage slaw with a honey & lime vinaigrette here.