Mayo mad? Ketchup connoisseur? You're in the right place.
If you have a passion for food, love chatting to people and think food waste is bananas then why not apply to be part of our Condiment Crew, a brand ambassador scheme to help spread the word about our award-winning CONDIMENTS WITH A CONSCIENCE.
We are on the lookout for food waste warriors who are based in London and want to be a part of a fast growing start-up.
What exactly does being a Rubies ambassador involve?
You will be the face, ears and eyes of our brand. This means being out in stores handing out samples of our products, doing tastings and chatting about us with our customers! The type of events are quite diverse; anything from serving chips & ketchup at a Timeout event to getting stuck in at a vegan summer festival.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your CV as you will be working both independently and as part of a dynamic team. You’ll gain an invaluable insight in to a fast-paced start up. This is an especially great springboard to start your career for those with an interest in business, marketing and sales.
THE DEETS & DOLLAR
- You must have a valid UK working visa
- Our brand ambassadors are paid £10 an hour + travel expenses (and all the sauce you can handle).
- Your available for a minimum of around 12 hours a month (usually in 3 x 4 hour shifts). There may be some events work in addition to this. Flexibility is expected, you will need to be open to working weekdays and weekends, but you will be able to plan your own shifts and opt in to events. We are looking for leftover lovers who can stick around for 1 year+.
HOW TO APPLY
GEMS OF ADVICE
Your cover letter should include the following:
- Why you want to become Rubies brand ambassador
- What skills, qualities and experience you think you will bring to the role
- Where you would be able to work in the UK
- Your average weekly availability